MCP100: Mirantis Cloud Platform
Interested in registering but don't see a date or location near you?
Request a class.
Mirantis Cloud Platform course (MCP100) is an instructor-led training for architects, cloud and system administrators, devops and software engineers, or other IT team members responsible for the deployment, configuration, and maintenance of production-ready OpenStack and Kubernetes. The course is broken up into two sections: lectures and labs.
The lectures provide an overview of Mirantis Cloud Platform (MCP), its high-level architecture and technology stack. The training will guide students through Mirantis Cloud Platform (MCP) concepts, its features and how MCP can be used to deploy, configure and manage cloud environments, software defined networks, software defined storage solutions.
The labs provide hands-on experience with MCP components for bare-metal provisioning, deployment and configuration management, networking, and monitoring. Students will learn how to use OpenStack deployment architectures based on model-driven approach, install and configure additional components such as OpenContrail for OpenStack overlay networking, Ceph as object and block storage for OpenStack, StackLight for OpenStack logging, metering and alerting.
Duration: 3 Days
Have questions? Check out our FAQ.
Audience & Prerequisites
Engineering team members responsible for deploying and managing infrastructure using MCP.
- Cloud Architects
- Cloud Administrators
- Deployment, DevOps, Software Engineers
- IT Team members responsible for deployment, configuration and maintenance of OpenStack
- Strong experience using Linux command line
- OpenStack Bootcamp I (OS100) or equivalent experience
Objectives and Outline
- Familiarity with Mirantis Cloud Platform (MCP)
- Understanding of the most common OpenStack challenges in production and how MCP solves these challenges
- Understanding of MCP architecture and its technology stack
- Hands-on experience with MCP as a tool to deploy and configure OpenStack
Please review our syllabus for the course objectives and outline.
To access our cloud hosted lab environment, student will need a laptop computer with a ssh client and a web browser.
- Presentations and Workbooks provided by Instructor
- Access to Cloud based labs for duration of class
- Certificate of Completion