KD200: Kubernetes and Docker Bootcamp II
Interested in registering but don't see a date or location near you?
Request a class.
The Kubernetes and Docker Bootcamp II (KD200) course guides students in detail through the topics covered by the exam, and helps ensure they are fully prepared to successfully achieve their CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator) certification. This advanced Docker and Kubernetes course is a continuation of Kubernetes and Docker Bootcamp (KD100). KD200 is designed for deployment engineers and cloud administrators who want to acquire complete knowledge in using Kubernetes for deploying and managing containerized applications, and when combined with KD100, is the most comprehensive vendor-agnostic Kubernetes training available on the market today.
This course requires students to be very familiar with the Linux command line, Docker concepts and basic Kubernetes building blocks. The course provides participants with a detailed understanding of Kubernetes features and best practices. It is broken up into a number of sections, each section typically includes an instructor-led presentation outlining theory and hands-on labs that put that theory into practice.
Bundle the CKA with our KD200
program was created by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), in collaboration with The Linux Foundation, to help develop the Kubernetes ecosystem. As a Kubernetes Certified Service Provider, Mirantis offers a bundle with our KD200 for the CKA which will save you $50 off the total exam price ($300). If you'd like to bundle the exam with our class, please email us at email@example.com after you've purchased your KD200 seat.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ.
Audience & Prerequisites
Engineering teams looking for comprehensive Kubernetes Administration knowledge.
- Software Developers
- Software Architects
- Deployment Engineers
- Cloud Administrators
- Strong experience using Linux command line
- Good understanding of Docker and Linux containers
- Good understanding of JSON and YAML
- Basic understanding of Microservice design pattern
- Experience installing Kubernetes by yourself
- KD100 Bootcamp or similar experience.
Objectives and Outline
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes building blocks
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes best practices for developing, deploying and managing containerized applications
- Understanding of Kubernetes architecture, high availability and security principles
- Familiarity with Kubernetes cluster re-installation and maintenance techniques
- Familiarity with methods and tools for troubleshooting, logging, monitoring of a Kubernetes cluster
Please review our syllabus for the course objectives and outline.
To access our cloud hosted lab environment, student will need a laptop computer with a ssh client and a web browser.
- Presentations and Workbooks provided by Instructor
- Access to Cloud based labs for duration of class
- Certificate of Completion