MCPOps: MCP Operations Bootcamp
Interested in registering but don't see a date or location near you?
Request a class.
Mirantis Cloud Platform Operations (MCPOPS) is a 2 day instructor-led training for cloud and system administrators, devops and software engineers, and IT team members responsible for operating with Mirantis Cloud Platform.
The course is broken up into two sections: lectures and labs.
The lectures provide a high level overview of MCP and its components. Students will learn about Model Driven Architecture, managing infrastructure code, and in-depth knowledge on operating MCP with its Stacklight, SaltStack, Reclass, and DriveTrain components.
The labs provide a hands-on experience with a pre-deployed all-in-one Mirantis Cloud Platform. Students will learn how to navigate various user interface components, perform updates using the CI/CD Pipeline and SaltStack, monitor the infrastructure using Grafana / Prometheus, and ends with a comprehensive practice to tie in all the skills you have acquired.
Audience & Prerequisites
IT team members responsible for day-to-day operations of MCP.
- Cloud System Administrators
- Devops and Software Engineers
- Strong proficiency in Linux command line
- OpenStack Bootcamp I (OS100) or equivalent experience
Objectives and Outline
As a result of attending this course, Students should be able to understand and practice the following:
- Mirantis Cloud Platform (MCP) Architecture
- In-depth knowledge of using Salt and Reclass in MCP
- Infrastructure as Code & Code-review process
- Operate CI/CD pipeline via DriveTrain
- Familiarity with utilizing Stacklight components
Please review our syllabus for the course objectives and outline.
To access our cloud hosted lab environment, student will need a laptop computer with a ssh client and a web browser.
- Presentations and Workbooks provided by Instructor
- Access to Cloud based labs for duration of class
- Certificate of Completion