KP300: Kubernetes in Production Bootcamp
Mar 25Wed 09:00 AM PDT - Thu 05:00 PM PDT Campbell, California KP300-002
- $1,995.00 incl. Tax
Mar 25Wed 09:00 AM PDT - Thu 05:00 PM PDT Online KP300-003
- $1,995.00 incl. Tax
Interested in registering but don't see a date or location near you?
Request a class.
The Kubernetes in Production Bootcamp (KP300) is a 2-day advanced training focused on production grade architecture, best practices, and cluster management. This training is based on a set of widely adopted open source tools proven in production such as Helm, Prometheus, and Kubeadm.
The course is broken up into multiple sections; each section includes an instructor-led presentation followed by hands-on labs that put that theory into practice.
The lectures provide students with an overview of Kubernetes in production, exposing them to best practices and a variety of tools which can be leveraged to develop effective cloud-native applications. As well as an overview of production grade Kubernetes cluster deployment and management techniques.
The labs provide all students with hands-on experience in an all in one Kubernetes environment. Giving students their own opportunity to practice & reinforce the content that was delivered through lectures.
Duration: 2 Days
Have questions? Check out our FAQ.
Audience & Prerequisites
Developers and system administrators who want to deploy and manage Kubernetes and prepare for the CKA exam.
- Application developers looking for exposure to Kubernetes cluster operations best practices and observability tools which can be leveraged for developing an effective cloud-native application
- DevOps, Application owners, Infrastructure and Deployment Engineers looking for hands-on experience in deploying and managing a production grade Kubernetes cluster
- Cloud Architects evaluating their future or existing Kubernetes solutions
- Have taken the KD250 Bootcamp or a similar class
- Strong Linux command line skills
- Basic understanding of git and GitHub
- Basic understanding of JSON and YAML
- Basic understanding of distributed application development and deployment
- Basic understanding of Virtualization, Containers & Linux execution environment processes
- Basic understanding of L2/L3 & L4/L7, networking and Linux network namespaces
- Basic understanding of Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Web browser supporting HTML5
- SSH Client
Objectives and Outline
After completing this course you will understand:
- Different architectures of highly available (HA) Kubernetes cluster
- Kubernetes installers, their features, architecture, and limitations
- Use kubespray/kubeadm to deploy a highly available Kubernetes cluster from scratch
- Use Helm to deploy logging, metering, and monitoring tool stack
- Configure and upgrade Kubernetes cluster for production requirements and troubleshoot common issues
Please review our syllabus for the full course objectives and outline
- Presentations and Workbooks provided by Instructor
- Access to Cloud based labs for duration of class
- Certificate of Completion