CN320: Advanced Kubernetes Operations
Interested in registering but don't see a date or location near you?
Request a class.
Master advanced techniques for deploying and maintaining production-grade Kubernetes clusters.
In the CN320: Advanced Kubernetes Operations class, operations staff will learn many of the tools and patterns needed to run a Kubernetes cluster in production. This course is targeted at advanced Kubernetes users tasked with operational responsibilities such as logging, monitoring, alerting, continuous and progressive continuous deployments, as well as cluster bootstrapping, maintenance, backups and disaster recovery. Advanced Kubernetes Operations is a pattern driven course, exploring the powerful patterns of Kubernetes Operators and gitops which can be used across a wide variety of toolchains.
Course Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Skills: Mastery of basic to intermediate Kubernetes tools, like pods, controllers, services and persistent storage.
- Motivations: Deploy & manage a production grade kubernetes cluster
- Roles: Infrastructure/Deployment Engineers, Cloud Architects
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
Objectives and Outline
- Setting up HA Kubernetes with Kubespray
- Securing the software supply chain with an image registry
- Deploying and managing Kubernetes apps with Helm
- Instrumenting Kubernetes apps and clusters with Prometheus, Kibana, Alertmanager, Grafana and Fluentd
- Continuous Deployment with Istio and Flux
- Cluster backup and disaster recovery with Velero
This class is currently available for Private Delivery, if you are interested please don't hesitate to submit a private request.