- This course will be no longer available for registration starting August 1st, 2020. This course is being replaced by our CN230 course.
As the follow-on to the Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Developers is a role-based course designed for an organization’s Development and DevOps teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. The course covers best practices to containerize and modernize legacy applications or build containerized applications from scratch that are secure, robust, highly available, resilient and self-healing. It is highly recommended to complete the Docker Fundamentals course as a pre-requisite. Platform Availability: Linux
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Roles: Software Engineers and DevOps professionals working in an Enterprise developing mission critical line of business applications
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
- Describe the essential patterns used in a highly distributed EE application
- Understand how to configure EE applications for different environments without code changes
- Produce and containerize scalable, accessible, and fault-tolerant EE applications
- Apply different debugging and testing techniques to containerized EE applications