- This course is currently End of Maintenance – meaning, Mirantis is no longer supporting this class nor providing ongoing courseware updates. This course will no longer be available after October 31, 2020. If you are interested in this course, we recommend our new CN210: Docker Enterprise Operations Bootcamp as the alternative.
As the follow-on to the Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Operations is a role-based course designed for an organization’s Development and DevOps teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. The course covers in-depth core advanced features of Docker EE and best practices to apply these features at scale with enterprise workloads. It is highly recommended to complete the Docker Fundamentals course as a pre-requisite. Platform Availability: Linux
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Roles: IT professionals with an operations or system administration background who have already attended Docker Fundamentals or have equivalent experience, desiring to understand designing, deploying, and managing Docker containers at scale in an enterprise environment.
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
- Identify the key features of UCP and DTR
- Deploy applications on UCP using Swarm or Kubernetes, governed by secure, role-based authentication and authorization
- Establish a secure supply chain for containerized software development using DTR