- This course is currently End of Maintenance – meaning, Mirantis is no longer supporting this class nor providing ongoing courseware updates. This course will no longer be available after October 31, 2020. If you are interested in this course, we recommend our new CN251: Cloud Native Operations Bootcamp as the alternative.
The Docker Fundamentals + Enterprise Operations Bundle includes the full Docker for Enterprise Operations course as well as the prerequisite Docker Fundamentals course run back to back in a single intensive training experience. The Docker Fundamentals training course features the foundational concepts and practices of containerization on a single Docker node. The course offers learners the opportunity to assimilate basic container orchestration and how to scale Docker across multiple nodes in a simple swarm cluster. This course provides essential foundational knowledge for subsequent Docker courses. As the follow-on to the Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Operations is a role-based course is designed for Docker Operations teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. The course covers in-depth core advanced features of Docker EE and best practices to apply these features at scale with enterprise workloads. Platform Availability: Linux, Windows (Fundamentals Only)
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Roles: IT professionals with an operations or system administration background desiring an intense and rapid onramp to Docker technologies
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
- Assess the advantages of a containerized software development & deployment
- Use Docker engine features necessary for running containerized applications
- Utilize Swarm and Kubernetes orchestrators to deploy, maintain, and scale a distributed application
- Identify the key features of UCP and DTR
- Deploy applications on UCP using Swarm or Kubernetes, governed by secure, role-based authentication and authorization
- Establish a secure supply chain for containerized software development using DTR
ow to use Kubernetes to deploy a software application consisting of several components