- This course will be no longer available for registration starting August 1st, 2020. This course is being replaced by our CN100 + CN110 courses.
The Docker Fundamentals training course features the foundational concepts and practices of containerization on a single Docker node. The course offers learners the opportunity to assimilate basic container orchestration and how to scale Docker across multiple nodes in a simple swarm cluster. This course provides essential foundational knowledge for subsequent Docker courses. Platform Availability: Linux, Windows
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Deploy & manage a production grade kubernetes cluster
- Roles: Attain a strong foundation in Docker technologies and an introductory hands-on experience building, shipping, and running Docker containers.
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
- Assess the advantages of a containerized software development & deployment
- Use Docker engine features necessary for running containerized applications
- Utilize Swarm and Kubernetes orchestrators to deploy, maintain, and scale a distributed application