- This course is currently End of Maintenance – meaning, Mirantis is no longer supporting this class nor providing ongoing courseware updates. This course will no longer be available after October 31, 2020. If you are interested in this course, we recommend our new CN100: Docker Containerization Essentials Bootcamp as the alternative.
The Docker Fundamentals training course features the foundational concepts and practices of containerization on a single Docker node. The course offers learners the opportunity to assimilate basic container orchestration and how to scale Docker across multiple nodes in a simple swarm cluster. This course provides essential foundational knowledge for subsequent Docker courses. Platform Availability: Linux, Windows
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Deploy & manage a production grade kubernetes cluster
- Roles: Attain a strong foundation in Docker technologies and an introductory hands-on experience building, shipping, and running Docker containers.
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
- Assess the advantages of a containerized software development & deployment
- Use Docker engine features necessary for running containerized applications
- Utilize Swarm and Kubernetes orchestrators to deploy, maintain, and scale a distributed application