- This course will be no longer available for registration starting August 1st, 2020. This course is being replaced by our CN220 course.
The Docker Kubernetes Service course is an intense and thorough introduction to Kubernetes concepts and usage. This course will teach all the core concepts related to designing, developing and deploying an application in Kubernetes, as well as how Kubernetes is integrated into Docker’s enterprise edition product, Docker Universal Control Plane. Students should have some basic knowledge of containerization and creating container images as a prerequisite for this course. Platform availability: Linux.
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Have little to no experience in Kubernetes and would like to get started with all aspects of Kube as quickly as possible.
- Roles: Developers & Operations Staff
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
- Schedule Kubernetes-managed workloads across a UCP cluster
- Control and configure Kubernetes networking in Calico
- Manage Kubernetes users through UCP using Kubernetes RBAC
- Deploy and troubleshoot Kubernetes workloads via UCP