- This course will be no longer available for registration starting August 1st, 2020. This course is being replaced by our CN310 course.
The Docker Fundamentals training course features the foundational concepts and practices of containerization on a single Docker node. The course offers learners the opportunity to assimilate basic container orchestration and how to scale Docker across multiple nodes in a simple swarm cluster. This course provides essential foundational knowledge for subsequent Docker courses. Platform Availability: Linux, Windows
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Roles: Technical Support professionals working in an Enterprise developing mission critical line of business applications.
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
- Plan a troubleshooting strategy supported by information provided by the Docker platform
- Identify and fix issues with the Docker Engine, UCP and DTR
- Identify and fix system resource problems impacting the Docker Platform