- MOSK250 is still in early development; all descriptions and outlines are subject to change until GA at the end of Q1 2021.
In this week-long introduction to Mirantis OpenStack on Kubernetes (MOSK), operations and infrastructure professionals will being by learning the essential elements of containerization, Kubernetes operations and Kubernetes application design, to ensure a robust skillset for troubleshooting and supporting containerized applications. With Kubernetes firmly in hand, we’ll move on to deploying commodity Kubernetes clusters on AWS via Container Cloud, and conclude with the installation and configuration of Mirantis OpenStack on Kubernetes.
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Roles: Infrastructure operators who are new to containerization and Kubernetes, and who are tasked with deploying and managing Mirantis OpenStack on Kubernetes.
- AWS account with full administrator privileges (MANDATORY)
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.