Mirantis Online Self-Paced Training for OpenStack
Mirantis Online Training
Your pace, always available, online
Mirantis Online Training courses feature the same high-quality course content found in our live and virtual classes. It includes the latest in-depth content presented by our veteran instructors and are supplemented by robust labs hosted on a dedicated, persistent cloud environment. The combination of a strong curriculum, hands-on labs, and videos from Mirantis experts delivers the practical and applied knowledge you need to advance your skills and prepare for certification exams.
Mirantis Online Training courses are optimized for you to fit blocks of training time within your availability. Each section has a quiz to review what you have learned so you can be sure to master the concept before moving on. Lastly, complete your learning experience by interacting with our instructors and content team through the Q&A discussion board.
- 1-year access to course content and videos
- 72 hours of online, hands-on lab access (Lab duration may vary)
- Preparation for Mirantis certification exams
- Online course materials created and supported by Mirantis curriculum architects with deep experience in OpenStack, Networking, and Kubernetes
- Collaboration with instructors and other students using our discussion board
- Certificate of completion upon completion of all modules
Mirantis is a member of the Intel® Network Builders program and proud contributor to the Intel® Network Builders University - Technical online training on network functions virtualization (NFV) and software defined networking (SDN) technologies.