Online Virtual Training (VT) by Mirantis is an online synchronized course led by the same Mirantis instructors that run our classroom trainings. You will receive the same industry-respected content and hands-on labs that you would get in our corresponding classroom-based courses without having to travel to a training facility out of your way.
Affordable solution for companies and individuals
- Train from the comfort of your home or office and eliminate travel expenses
- Includes hands-on labs, delivered through an online practice environment hosted on virtual labs that will be provided to you before the training.
Flexible training to meet your schedule and needs
- Enables teams to train together when team members are in different locations
- Virtual Training can also be delivered as a private training option
Live, industry recognized OpenStack & Kubernetes training at your own computer
- Provides real-time training by Mirantis instructors
- Uses virtual lab machines that run actual products
- Creates an interactive environment between instructor and students
How it works:
Theory and Lecture
For the lecture portion of the course, Mirantis uses Zoom for web conferencing. We recommend that everyone has and turns on their webcams for the class to ensure the most engaging experience. Please click here prior to attending the class to verify and ensure that your system specifications meet the minimum requirements for Zoom.
For the workshop portions of our OpenStack & Kubernetes online training each student in class will have their very own environment just like they would in our in-person classroom sessions, hosted on the cloud. This environment will be provided by the instructor during the session and will remain available during the duration of the class. Labs extensions can be granted in certain cases by request from your instructor.