Public Training Policy :
Public classes delivered by Mirantis:
Cancellation by Student
- Cancellations must be received at least 10 business days prior to the start of class to be eligible for a refund. Alternatively, your registration can be transferred to another class if the request is received at least 10 business days prior to the start of class. In the event of non-attendance or failure to reschedule per the above policy, any fees paid for classes are forfeited.
Cancellation by Mirantis
- We review enrollments at least one week prior to the class start date. In the case of low enrollment, however, classes may be cancelled or rescheduled anytime at our discretion. Mirantis is not responsible for non-refundable travel or other expenses incurred by the student. We strongly advise to not book your travel for onsite classes until the class is marked as guaranteed to run by Mirantis.
Public classes delivered by Mirantis partners:
For public classes delivered by Mirantis Authorized Training Partners please refer to the Partner’s cancellation policy.
Private Training Policy:
Customer may reschedule or cancel Private Training Courses by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and the following will apply:
- No charge for a rescheduling and/or cancellation request received more than 10 business days prior to the start of course.
- Rescheduling and/or cancellation requests received between 10 – 6 business days prior to the start of course are subject to a charge equal to 50% of the original invoice.
- Rescheduling and/or cancellation requests received within 6 business days prior to the start of course are subject to a charge equal to 100% of the original invoice of the original invoice.
The same course can be rescheduled up to 3 times.
For the onsite courses rescheduled or cancelled less than 10 business days prior to the start of the class, 100% Travel fee will be forfeited.
OnDemand Training Policy:
- All OnDemand Training payments are non refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.
- OnDemand Training accounts are to be used only by the user they are assigned to. If an account is found to be shared by multiple users the account will be banned, access will be revoked and it will be deemed non refundable.
- OnDemand Training accounts can be transferred to a different user/email as long as the transfer request is received within 48 hours of account activation and the original user has not started progress.
DCA Certification Exam Policy:
If candidates cancel or reschedule their exams greater than 24 hours in advance, they will be fully refunded. Rescheduling or canceling and exam within 24 hours, will result in a $5 on-demand fee being charged. Exams can be rescheduled by logging into Examity account and selecting “reschedule/cancel exam”.
No show policy – candidates may start their exam up to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. You MUST start your exam no later than 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time. Failing to start the exam within 15 minutes of the scheduled appointment time will result in a no-show, candidates will not be able to reschedule at that time. The exam will need to be registered and paid for again.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.