General Classroom Requirements:
- HDMI compatible projector
- Whiteboard and markers or an alternative to write on
- At least 1 power outlet per student in class, the instructor may require up to 3, so please provide a power strip
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity for each student
- Wifi internet access with at least 15Mbps Up/Down.
Cloud Native & OpenStack Class Requirements:
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
- Attendees should review the Strigo System Test to ensure connectivity to our lab platform. Visit the Strigo Test Page from the network and / or VPN you plan on using during the workshop, and make sure all connections are successful.
- Important: Also from the network or VPN you plan on using during the workshop, navigate to our Port Verification portal and ensure all of the required ports are accessible. (Required Ports: 8080, 8000, 8001, 4443, 5000)