General Classroom Requirements:
- HDMI compatible projector
- Whiteboard and markers or an alternative to write on
- At least 1 power outlet per student in class, the instructor may require up to 3, so please provide a power strip
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity for each student
- Wifi internet access with at least 15Mbps Up/Down.
Cloud Native & OpenStack Class Requirements:
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
- Important: Navigate to our Port Verification portal and ensure all of the required ports are accessible. (Required Ports: 8080, 8000, 8001, 4443, 5000)
Mirantis Cloud Platform Class Requirements:
Connectivity from your local computer to a number of ports is required accessing the MCP lab environment. These are the minimum requirements that guarantee that students will be able to successfully connect to the labs & complete the course successfully.
MCP Minimum Requirements:
- TCP 80 to http://edu.mirantis.com/vnc
- VNC connection.
- Modern browser with HTML5 support is required.
MCP Preferred Requirements:
- TCP ports to edu.mirantis.com within range of 56001-56032
- SSH access to labs. Any SSH client can be used. Direct SSH access facilitates doing the labs.
- Ports to edu.mirantis.com within range of TCP 55801-55832
- edu.mirantis.com, TCP ports 80, 56000-56032
- bigmcp.edu.mirantis.com, TCP port 3000
- Direct VNC ports. Any VNC client can be used.
If you have any issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.