KCM100: Kubernetes and Docker Certification
Interested in registering but don't see a date or location near you?
Request a class.
The KCM100 is a performance based hands-on exam. It is normally taken after the KD100 bootcamp and is provided as a bundle with the Kubernetes and Docker Bootcamp + KCM100 Exam (KD110). Registering for the exam session only is recommended for students who have already taken KD100 either virtually or in an in-person classroom. Additionally, you should register here to retake the exam if you have taken the exam in the past and did not pass.
INTERESTED IN THE KD100 COURSE AND THE KCM100 EXAM? OUR KD100 NOW INCLUDES THE KCM100 EXAM HERE.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ.
- Kubernetes and Docker (KD100) or equivalent experience
- Exam Code: KCM100
- Number of Tasks: 30
- Question types: Hands on with real Kubernetes Environment
- Time Limit: 180 minutes
- Price: USD $600 ($400 when bundled with KD Bootcamp)
- Delivery method: Live, instructor-led, usually bundled with a KD100 class
- Recognition in the industry
- Increased customer confidence
- Proof of knowledge and skills
- Certification verification for employers and customers
- New career opportunities
Audience & Prerequisites
- IT professionals who want to demonstrate their hands-on knowledge of Containers
- Docker experts who want to demonstrate their skills
- Linux System Administrators or equivalent skills are recommended
To access our cloud hosted exam lab environment, students will need a computer with a ssh client and a web browser.