OCM50: OpenStack Certification
OnlineOCM50 - OCM50: OpenStack CertificationComplete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
- $300.00 incl. Tax
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
The OCM50 is our associate level OpenStack certification. It will tests the candidate understanding of OpenStack troubleshooting, deployment, and configuration. The exam is openbook and can be completed on your own time. That said, the time is limited so you can't pass if you need to google and research all your answers. Please see Exam details below:
- Exam Code: OCM50
- Question types: Multiple choice, true and false, multiple selection
- Minimum Passing Score: 70%
- Delivery Method: Online Delivery
- Duration: 90 Minutes
The OCM50 is aimed at IT professionals and OpenStack expers who want to demonstrate their knowledge of OpenStack. It is recommended that you have Linux system administrator or equivalent experience before attempting this exam.
Objectives and Outline
- Understand how things work in an OpenStack Environment
- Describe OpenStack Architecture
- Troubleshoot common OpenStack failures
- Understand the abilities of core projects
- Understand how to work with platform components like message queue, database
- Recognition in the industry
- Increased customer confidence
- Proof of knowledge and skills
- Certification verification for employers and customers
- New career opportunities
To access our exam environment, students will need a laptop computer with a web browser.