OCM100: OpenStack Certification
Interested in registering but don't see a date or location near you?
Request a class.
Important Notice: The last OCM100 exam is scheduled to take place on December 20th, 2019 in the PST timezone. After 12/20/2019 the COA exam will be taking the place of the current OCM100. To learn more details about the change & the COA please the Certification section of our FAQ.
Current Version: Rocky
The OCM100 is a performance based hands-on exam. It is normally taken after the OS100 bootcamp and is provided as a bundle with the OS100 bootcamp in our OpenStack Bootcamp I + Exam bundle course (OS100). Registering for the exam session only is recommended for students who have already taken OS100 either virtually or in an in-person classroom. Additionally, you should register here to retake the exam if you have taken the exam in the past and did not pass. Alternatively, if you feel you can take the exam without the course, please be prepared to do the following:
- Manage and Operate an OpenStack Environment using command line and Horizon
- Create, manage, and configure users, project, images, flavors
- Create, manage, and configure OpenStack Networks
- Create, manage, and configure OpenStack Instances
- Create, manage, and configure OpenStack Volumes
- Create, manage, and configure OpenStack Security and Floating IPs
- Create, manage, and configure Multi-tenant environment
INTERESTED IN THE OS100 COURSE AND THE OCM100 EXAM? OUR OS100 NOW INCLUDES THE OCM100 EXAM HERE.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ.
- OpenStack Bootcamp I (OS100) or equivalent OpenStack Experience
- Exam Code: OCM100
- Number of Tasks: 30
- Question types: Hands on with real OpenStack Environment
- Time Limit: 180 minutes
- Price: USD $400
- Delivery Method: Live, instructor-Led, usually bundled with a live OS100 class and online
- Recognition in the industry
- Increased customer confidence
- Proof of knowledge and skills
- Certification verification for employers and customers
- New career opportunities
Audience & Prerequisites
- IT professionals who want to demonstrate their hands-on knowledge of OpenStack
- OpenStack experts who want to demonstrate their OpenStack skills
- Linux System Administrators or equivalent skills are recommended
To access our cloud hosted exam lab environment, students will need a computer with a ssh client and a web browser.