MOS210 is designed to help your Operators get up to speed quickly on the architecture and configuration best practices of Mirantis Openstack for Kubernetes. We will focus on understanding the underlying kubernetes elements that deploy openstack services on your infrastructure. We will also explore some of the tunable parameters to customize your openstack deployment, and demonstrate how these changes are deployed on a live environment. You will get hands-on experience performing a backup of the OpenStack database using tools built into MOS.
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Roles: This course is intended for engineers who have the basic knowledge of Linux, virtualization and containerization technologies, Kubernetes API and CLI, Helm and Helm charts, Mirantis Kubernetes Engine, and OpenStack.
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Familiarity with linux command line and kubectl.
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
- Explain each component of the MOS infrastructure stack.
- Use multiple methods to access openstack API’s running on MOS
- Configure supported OpenStack parameters and update the OpenStack version on a live environment.
- Run common OpenStack operations tasks (taking a backup of the Openstack database)