In this course, you’ll learn how to create and manage individual containers using the Docker Engine. We’ll cover best practices in container image design and container deployment and auditing, as well as an introduction to single-node container networking and storage. This course is best practices focused, and is designed to enable rapid successful adoption of containerization from first principles.
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Begin creating high performance containers for new or existing applications
- Roles: General technical audiences & IT professionals
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
- Containerization motivations and implementation
- Creating, managing and auditing containers
- Best practices in container image design
- Single-host container networking
- Provisioning external storage