In this course, you’ll learn what a containerized application looks like when orchestrated by Docker Swarm. We’ll cover scheduling workloads across a cluster, networking stateless and stateful applications, provisioning dynamic configuration and persistent storage, and scaling highly available applications in this course intended to set a strong foundation in orchestration for all technical roles.
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Develop, operate or manage scalable containerized applications orchestrated by Docker Swarm
- Roles: General technical audiences & IT professionals
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
- Setting up and configuring a Swarm
- Deploying workloads on Swarm
- Networking Swarm workloads
- Provisioning dynamic configuration
- Provisioning persistent storage
- Application rollout and upgrade
- Advanced scheduling control