- MOSK210 is still in early development; all descriptions and outlines are subject to change until GA at the end of Q1 2021.
In this accelerated introduction, Container Cloud users will learn to deploy Mirantis OpenStack on Kubernetes on top of an AWS-backed Container Cloud environment. In addition to installation and configuration, students will integrate Container Cloud’s Stacklight and Ceph deployments into OpenStack, and leave the workshop with a proof of concept Mirantis OpenStack on Kubernetes deployment in their AWS environment.
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Roles: This course is intended for engineers who have the basic knowledge of Linux, virtualization and containerization technologies, Kubernetes API and CLI, Helm and Helm charts, Docker Enterprise UCP, and OpenStack.
- AWS account with full administrator privileges (MANDATORY)
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
- Installing MOSK on top of Container Cloud
- MOSK Architecture
- Integrating MOSK with Container Cloud’s Stacklight and Ceph deployments